The Picker works in the warehouse and yard pulling inventory to fulfill order
sheets and staging that material for final check before loading. The Pickers are also responsible for the proper restocking of inventory and communicating with the Warehouse Supervisor in returning pick tickets, completing, and verifying orders.
• Locate items on the pick tickets (via paper or digital means for pick tickets)
• Gathering items on tickets and compiling orders with accuracy
• Work with other pickers to accomplish tasks effectively and efficiently
• Wrap hardware orders as needed
• Wrap lumber to as it arrives unwrapped with company logo wraps
• Restock materials in yard and/or warehouse manually or with equipment as
• May be required to manually stack, lift and move materials as necessary
• Able to read, write and understand verbal instructions in English
• Must be able to attain a forklift license within the first 3 months of hire if not
• Must be able to push, pull, and drag up to 150lbs, lift up to and exceeding 100 lbs. with help, lift and carry up to 50lbs. regularly and 20-50lbs constantly.
• Physical Activities Required include: standing, driving, carrying, dexterity,
kneeling, lifting, bending, sitting, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, balancing,
vision, listening, talking, twisting
• Must be able to communicate and understand communications in English both
written and verbally
Ground-Up Building Materials requires that applicants consent to a drug screen to continue in the selection process. Employment offers are contingent on successfully passing a required drug test. If hired, you will be required to provide documentation indicating your legal right to work in the U.S. High school diploma/GED preferred.